Intel® HD Graphics – Incredible Visuals and 3D Imagery
Get your game on with enhanced graphics and gaming technology
The enhanced graphics technology in the new 3rd generation Intel® CoreTM processors delivers amazing performance and stunning 3D visuals for mainstream or casual gaming without the need for a separate graphics card.
Now you can enjoy immersive1 gaming on titles that are optimized for Intel HD Graphics,2 including:
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Call of Duty*: Modern Warfare* 3
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Batman: Arkham City
Intel HD Graphics on 3rd generation Intel Core processors is twice as fast as Intel HD Graphics on 2nd generation Intel® CoreTM processors134—it has enough additional headroom for tomorrow’s games, and its advanced 3D imaging delivers stunning visual experiences that put you right into the middle of the action.
Find out what games are optimized for Intel HD Graphics before you play
Unprecedented visual performance, from 3D gaming to 3D rendering
No matter what you’re doing on your PC—editing photos, watching a movie, battling the bad guys in the latest 3D game—you can do it faster. That’s because Intel HD Graphics helps your computer run faster and deliver a smoother, more visually stunning computer experience.
See how built-in visuals deliver incredible visual experiences
How it works
Whether you’re a playing a game, editing a video, or watching one, Intel HD Graphics offers powerful features that enable a highly responsive and stunning 3D visual experience:
- Advanced technologies delivers higher performance and better energy efficiency.
- Faster 3D rendering and more complex shading create incredibly responsive and realistic 3D gaming.
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 delivers immersive mainstream and casual gaming capabilities with entry-level discrete graphics card performance—without an additional graphics card or chip.
- Intel HD Graphics 2500 delivers casual and online gaming capabilities without an additional graphics card or chip.
1. With Intel® HD Graphics 4000.
2. Intel® Clear Video HD Technology is not enabled on all PCs, and optimized software may be required. Check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at http://www.intel.com/content/www/uk/en/architecture-and-technology/visual-technology/intel-visual-technology-consumer.html.
3. Claim based on 3DMark* Vantage scores using 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i5-3570K processor (desktop) compared with 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i5-2500K (desktop). Results have been based on internal Intel analysis and are provided for informational purposes only.
4. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations, and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more information go to http://www.intel.com/performance. Results have been measured by Intel based on software, benchmark or other data of third parties and are provided for informational purposes only. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. Intel does not control or audit the design or implementation of third party data referenced in this document. Intel encourages all of its customers to visit the websites of the referenced third parties or other sources to confirm whether the referenced data is accurate and reflects performance of systems available for purchase.