The 4th generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor is designed to strengthen security and increase productivity for you and your users.1 Embedded security features protect your data, devices, and access while keeping threats out, and remote manageability lets you track and manage devices with disable, lock, or wipe capabilities—regardless of whether they’re connected to the network, powered off, lost, or stolen.2,3
At home, with the new 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor, you have the power to play, create, entertain, or inspire. Enjoy powerful performance and vibrant visuals to multitask with ease, amazing battery life to keep up with you, and built-in security features to help keep your data safer.2 Smart features give the PC the ability to adapt to your needs,4 and built-in visual enhancements provide stunning HD, 3D, and graphics performance—without the need for any additional hardware.5
Experience the power within your PC, and discover what’s possible with a new computer.
4th gen.: Intel® Core™ i5-4300M Processor (up to 3.30GHz, 4T/2C, 3M Cache)
On Intel Reference Platform BIOS: HSWLPTU1.86C.0130.R00.1306190246 Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics (driver v. 220.127.116.1165) Memory: 8GB (2x4GB) Micron* DDR3L-1600 11-11-11-28 HDD: Seagate* ST9500423AS 500GB 7200rpm 16MB cache OS: Windows 8* Pro Build 9200 System Power Management Policy: Balance Wireless: On and connected
Legacy System with Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor P8600 (2.40GHz, 2T/2C, 3M Cache, 1066 MHz FSB)
On OEM Platform BIOS: OEM Graphics: Intel® GMA X4500HD (driver v. 18.104.22.1685) Resolution 1366x768 Memory: 4GB (2x2GB) Micron* DDR3 1066 7-7-7-20 HDD: Hitachi* HTS543232L9A300 320GB 5400 rpm 16MB cache OS: Windows* 7 Ultimate 6.1 Build 7601 System Power Management Policy: Windows Default LCD Size: 15.5”
Additional information: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
1. Intel® vPro™ technology is sophisticated and requires setup and activation. Availability of features and results will depend upon the setup and configuration of your hardware, software, and IT environments. To learn more visit: www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/vpro/vpro-technology-general.html.
2. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Core™ and Intel® Xeon® processors may require additional software, hardware, services, and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your system manufacturer and service provider for availability and functionality. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/data-security/security-overview-general-technology.html or www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/vpro/vpro-technology-general.html.
3. Requires activation and a system with a corporate network connection, an Intel® AMT-enabled chipset, network hardware, and software. For notebooks, Intel AMT may be unavailable or limited over a host OS-based VPN, when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating, or powered off. Results dependent upon hardware, setup, and configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/technology/vpro/index.htm.
4. Available on select Intel® Core™ processors. Requires an Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology) enabled system. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software used. For more information including details on which processors support HT Technology, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/hyper-threading/hyper-threading-technology.html.
5. Built-in visual features are not enabled on all PCs, and optimized software may be required. Check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/visual-technology/intel-visual-technology-consumer.html.
6. Measured using PCMark* 7 - includes a range of tests which measure different dimensions of your system’s performance. Tests consist of a number of small, individual workload tests. The PCMark test is a collection of workloads that measure system performance during typical PC usage. Find out more at www.futuremark.com.
7. Requires an Intel® Wireless Display-enabled PC, tablet, smartphone, compatible adapter, and TV. 1080p and Blu-ray* or other protected content playback only available on select Intel® processors with built-in visuals enabled. Consult your PC manufacturer. For more information, see www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-wireless-display.html.
8. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations, and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more information, go to www.intel.com/performance.
9. Intel® Smart Connect Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, Intel® Wireless adapter, and Internet connectivity. Solid-state memory or drive equivalent may be required. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
10. Requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
11. Measured using SYSmark* 2012 - a system level performance benchmark that measures and compares PC performance using real world applications for the enterprise and office productivity space. Find out more info at www.bapco.com.
12. Measured using 3DMark* Cloud Gate, a 3-D graphics benchmark that measures gaming performance. Find out more at www.futuremark.com.
13. Measured using CyberLink MediaEspresso* 6.7.3405 to convert a 6-minute, ~1GB, 1920x1080p, 23738 kbps, MOV video file that one would have obtained from an iPhone* 4S. The file is transcoded to a smaller 640x360, H.264, MP4 file for reduced file size during Internet transfers or for viewing on a portable device with lower resolution such as an iPod*.