Digital Home Battery Life: Previous Gen Core™2 Duo Mobile Processor
Previous generation Intel® Core™2 Duo processor
With Intel's processor technology for notebooks, designed for longer battery life, you get the freedom and flexibility to work, learn, play and enjoy on the go.
- Watch a full-length Blu-ray* movie on one battery charge
- Break free with longer battery life
Watch a full-length Blu-ray* movie on one battery charge
Watch movies come alive
See what all the buzz is about. Experience Blu-ray* movies with eye-popping visual clarity on Intel's mobile technology, designed for longer battery life.
|Intel® Centrino® 2 Processor Technology Notebook PC Configuration|
|Notebook PC Configurations Used for Digital Home Blu-ray* Playback Measurements|
|Intel® Mobile System||Intel® Centrino® 2 processor technology|
|OEM laptop||Lenovo IdeaPad* Y530|
|Processor name||Intel® Core™ Duo processor T9400|
|Processor speed||2.53 GHz|
|Processor secondary cache||6MB Level 2 cache|
|Front Side Bus||1066 MHz|
|Chipset||Mobile Intel® GM45 Express Chipset|
|Chipset INF file||Intel® INF 184.108.40.2067|
|Platform BIOS||Lenovo* V.10CN37WW|
|System memory||Hynix* 2x1GB DDR3-1066 7-7-7-20|
|Intel® Turbo Memory||N/A|
|Intel® Turbo Memory driver||N/A|
|Hard disk||Hitachi Travelstar* HTS542525K SATA 250GB 5400RPM|
|Video controller||Intel® GMA4500MHD|
|Video memory size/type||781MB Dynamic Video Memory Technology|
|Video driver version||V.220.127.116.115|
|Graphics||1280x800 resolution, 32-bit color S|
|Screen size||15.25" WXGA|
|Sound card||Realtek* High Definition Audio|
|Network card||Broadcom Netlink Fast Internet|
|Wireless network card||Intel® Wireless WiFi Link|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows Vista* Home Premium, Build 6001 SP1 on NTFS|
|DirectX* version||DirectX* 10|
|Power management mode||Balanced mode|
|Battery specifications||57.72 Wh|
Additional information: 1 2 3 4
1. Blu-ray* playback: Test was performed using CyberLink Power DVD* pre-production retail version 8.0.1826.50 to playback the movie "300" in repeat mode until the battery is fully drained. The movie is 116 minutes long. The results of this test is based on a specific notebook and configuration. Results may vary.
2. MobileMark* 2007 is a benchmark used to evaluate notebook PC user experience by measuring both performance and battery life at the same time on the same workload. MobileMark 2007 was released in August 2007 and contains workloads that are updated from those found in MobileMark* 2005. Because the workloads within MobileMark 2007 and MobileMark 2005 are different and operating system features between Microsoft Windows* XP and Microsoft Windows* Vista also differ, it is not meaningful to compare the performance scores or battery life results of these two benchmarks.
3. Performance tests and ratings are measured using specific computer systems and/or components and reflect the approximate performance of Intel® products as measured by those tests. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. Buyers should consult other sources of information to evaluate the performance of systems or components they are considering purchasing. For more information on performance tests and on the performance of Intel products, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/benchmarks/resources-benchmark-limitations.html.
4. Relative performance for each benchmark is calculated by taking the actual benchmark result for the first platform tested and assigning it a value of 1.0 as a baseline. Relative performance for the remaining platforms tested was calculated by dividing the actual benchmark result for the baseline platform into each of the specific benchmark results of each of the other platforms and assigning them a relative performance number that correlates with the performance improvements reported.