Intel® Xeon® processor 7000 sequence - Server benchmarks
Intel® Xeon® processor 7500 series
Exceptional scalable performance with advanced reliability for your most data-demanding applications and intelligent performance that automatically adapts to the diverse needs of a virtualized environment.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) server
General purpose server
Additional information: 1 2 3 [d:1134] 4 5 6 7 8
1. Performance comparison based on published, submitted or approved result as of March 30, 2010. Configuration details and additional comparisons are available in the detailed section of the website. For all server benchmarks see www.intel.com/performance/server/xeon/server.htm. For HPC see www.intel.com/performance/server/xeon/hpc.htm. For VMmark* see www.intel.com/performance/server/xeon/virtualization.htm. For SPECpower_ssj2008* see www.intel.com/performance/server/xeon/eep.htm.
2. SPECompM* and SPECompL* results on Intel® Xeon® processor 7500 series-based server were obtained using 64 OpenMP* threads over four sockets.
3. Performance tests and ratings are measured using specific computer systems and/or components and reflect the approximate performance of Intel® products as measured by those tests. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. Buyers should consult other sources of information to evaluate the performance of systems or components they are considering purchasing. For more information on performance tests and on the performance of Intel products, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/benchmarks/resources-benchmark-limitations.html or call (U.S.) 1-800-628-8686 or 1-916-356-3104.
4. Intel® Virtualization Technology requires a computer system with an enabled Intel® processor, BIOS, virtual machine monitor (VMM) and, for some uses, certain platform software enabled for it. Functionality, performance or other benefits will vary depending on hardware and software configurations and may require a BIOS update. Software applications may not be compatible with all operating systems. Please check with your application vendor.
5. Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology) requires a computer system with a processor supporting Intel® HT Technology and an Intel® HT Technology-enabled chipset, BIOS, and operating system. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software you use. For more information including details on which processors support Intel® HT Technology, see www.intel.com/products/ht/hyperthreading_more.htm.
6. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology requires a platform with a processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology capability. Intel Turbo Boost Technology performance varies depending on hardware, software, and overall system configuration. Check with your platform manufacturer on whether your system delivers Intel Turbo Boost Technology. For more information, see www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.
7. Intel® processor numbers are not a measure of performance. Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families. See www.intel.com/content/www/uk/en/processors/processor-numbers.html for details.
8. Intel does not control or audit the design or implementation of third party benchmarks or websites referenced in this document. Intel encourages all of its customers to visit the referenced websites or others where similar performance benchmarks are reported and confirm whether the referenced benchmarks are accurate and reflect performance of systems available for purchase.