1. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® processors may require additional software, hardware, services and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your system manufacturer for more details. For more information, see http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/security/security-at-home.html.
2. Measured on OEM System using battery life during local offline video playback of a 1080p MP4 in landscape mode. Workload: MP4 1080p 20Mbps h.264 High Profile L4.0 144MB 60 second clip. Method: In the device settings, disable all radios (Bluetooth*, 3G, GPS, etc) except WiFi. Associate WiFi to a 802.11n access point. Set up the system to ~150 nits screen brightness using a full screen white background. Turn OFF the adaptive brightness setting under Power Options in Control Panel. Set “Dim the display” to never on both battery and AC. Set “Put the computer to sleep” to never on both battery and AC. Wait 15 minutes after boot. Launch the default Windows* 8 Style UI video player and load the MP4 1080p workload video (1080p ElephantsDream_H264_1080p_10M.mp4 Total Bitrate: 10124kbps). Make sure to start the video playback and disconnect the AC to start the test. Loop the video until battery is exhausted and record the time. Fully charge the system and repeat a total of 3 runs. Use the median of the 3-run battery data. Battery size normalized to 50WHr.
3. Measured on OEM system using MobileMark* 2012 Office Producivity - an application-based benchmark that reflects usage patterns of modern users; it measures battery life and performance simultaneously. For more information, see www.bapco.com. Performance rating=115 for new Ultrabook™ vs. 80 for old PC. Battery size normalized to 50WHr.
4. Intel® Rapid Start Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive (Intel® SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
5. Measured on OEM system using 3DMark* Cloud Gate - a 3D graphics benchmark that measures gaming performance. Find out more at www.futuremark.com.
6. Measured on OEM system using PCMark* 7 - includes a range of tests which measure different dimensions of your system’s performance. Tests consist of a number of small, individual workload tests. The PCMark test is a collection of workloads that measure system performance during typical PC usage. Find out more at www.futuremark.com.
7. Measured on OEM system using CyberLink MediaEspresso* 6.7.3405 - to convert a 6 minute, ~1GB, 1920x1080p, 23738 kbps, MOV video file that one would have obtained from an iPhone 4S. The file is transcoded to a smaller 640x360, H.264, .MP4 file for reduced file size during internet transfers or for viewing on a portable device with lower resolution such as an iPod.
8. Requires an Intel® Wireless Display-enabled system, compatible adapter, and TV. 1080p and Blu ray* or other protected content playback only available on Intel® Core™ processor-based notebooks with built-in visuals enabled, a compatible adapter and media player, and supporting Intel® WiDi software and graphics driver installed. Consult your notebook manufacturer. For more information, see www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-wireless-display.html.
9. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations, and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more information, go to www.intel.com/performance.
10. The Bourne Identity* 2002 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. The Bourne Supremacy* 2004 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. The Bourne Ultimatum* 2007 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. The Bourne Legacy* 2012 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.