Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1200 Product Family - Manufacturing
Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 product family
Professional workstations based on the Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 product family deliver intelligent performance for engineers, animators, and analysts.
Parametric modeling performance with AUBench* 2011
The AUBench* 2011 benchmark is designed to test and compare systems running Autodesk* Revit* 2011. Please see http://revitinfo.com/Revit_Forum/Entry_Details/EntryID/301/Computer-Benchmarking-Performance-for-Revit-AUbench-2011.aspx for more information on the workloads.
Benchmarks: AUBench* 2011 (run with Autodesk* Revit* Architecture 2011)
Baseline Configuration and Score on Benchmark: Intel® D3CD2 Intel® Software Development Platform (Intel® SDP) system with one Intel® Xeon® processor X3480 (Quad-Core, 3.06 GHz, 8MB L3 cache, 4.8GT/s Intel® QuickPath Interconnect (Intel®, B1 stepping, Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology enabled, Intel® Turbo Boost Technology enabled, Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology) Enabled), BIOS version CGIBX 1.70 X64, 16GB memory (4x 4GB DDR3-1333 ECC UDIMM), one NVIDIA* Quadro* FX1800, NVIDIS* graphic driver version 259.81 (using 3D APP-Default Global Settings, vertical sync off), one 21-inch LCD display(1280x1024, 32-bit color quality, 75Hz), 3Gb/s SATA SSD 160G, Windows* 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 OS. Source: Intel estimates as of December 2010. Score: 527 jobs per day.
New Configuration and Score on Benchmark: Intel® DHSB2 SDP system (Los Lunas SCPT CRB Fab A board, Cougar Point Super SKU B1 stepping chipset) with one Intel® Xeon ® processor E3-1280 (quad-core, 3.50 GHz, 8MB L3 cache, D2 stepping), BIOS version ASNBCPT1.86C.0052.P02.101119, Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology enabled, Intel® Turbo Boost Technology enabled, Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology) enabled, 16GB memory (4x 4GB DDR3-1333 UDIMM), one NVIDIA* Quadro* FX1800, NIVIDIA* graphic driver version 259.81 (using 3D APP-Default Global Settings, vertical sync off), one 21-inch LCD display(1280x1024, 32-bit color quality, 75Hz), 3Gb/s SATA SSD 160G, Windows* 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 OS. Source: Intel estimates as of December 2010. Score: 622 jobs per day.
Additional information: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel® microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark* and MobileMark*, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations, and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products.
2. Relative performance for each benchmark is calculated by taking the actual benchmark result for the first platform tested and assigning it a value of 1.0 as a baseline. Relative performance for the remaining platforms tested was calculated by dividing the actual benchmark result for the baseline platform into each of the specific benchmark results of each of the other platforms and assigning them a relative performance number that correlates with the performance improvements reported.
3. SPEC, SPECapc, SPECint2006, SPECfp2006 are trademarks of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation. See www.spec.org for more information.
4. Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology) requires a computer system with a processor supporting Intel® HT Technology and an Intel® HT Technology-enabled chipset, BIOS, and operating system. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software you use. For more information including details on which processors support Intel® HT Technology, see www.intel.com/products/ht/hyperthreading_more.htm.
5. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology requires a platform with a processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology capability. Intel Turbo Boost Technology performance varies depending on hardware, software, and overall system configuration. Check with your platform manufacturer on whether your system delivers Intel Turbo Boost Technology. For more information, see www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.
6. Intel® processor numbers are not a measure of performance. Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families. See www.intel.com/content/www/uk/en/processors/processor-numbers.html for details.
7. Intel® products are not intended for use in medical, life saving, life sustaining, critical control or safety systems, or in nuclear facility applications. All dates and products specified are for planning purposes only and are subject to change without notice.
8. Intel does not control or audit the design or implementation of third party benchmarks or websites referenced in this document. Intel encourages all of its customers to visit the referenced websites or others where similar performance benchmarks are reported and confirm whether the referenced benchmarks are accurate and reflect performance of systems available for purchase.