Computacenter Boosts IT Consulting Revenue
SAP HANA* Procedural and Service Model*, supported by Intel® Xeon® processor E7 family, boosts consulting revenue for Computacenter
• Addressing needs. Computacenter wanted to meet increasing customer demand for best practice in developing a business case and roadmap for implementing SAP HANA
• Best approach. Computacenter introduced its SAP Procedural and Service Model to help customers identify the best SAP HANA appliance, based on the Intel® Xeon® processor E7 family, to suit their SAP platform strategies, together with a roadmap for installation
• Intel Xeon processor features. Several features of the Intel Xeon processor E7 family make it the ideal platform for performance, reliability and availability, as well as energy efficiency
• Up and running. Within the first month of launching its SAP HANA Procedural and Service Model, Computacenter had signed up three customers
• Boosting revenue. Thanks to the new service, Computacenter will benefit from new revenue streams and stronger customer relationships
Read the fullComputacenter Boosts IT Consulting Revenue Case Study.