We are sorry, This PDF is available in download format only

Mindspeed Transcede* Processor Family Product Brief

Mindspeed Transcede* Processor Family Product Brief

Based on 2012 data from Infonetics Research, Intel has 63 percent of the 3GPP small cell market segment. The remaining 37 percent is shared among all other suppliers.

Intel is the sole SoC vendor that has successfully deployed TD-SCDMA small cells with China Mobile.

Intel has a successful track record of commercially-deployed WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, and LTE solutions.

Intel is well-positioned in the small cell sector, capable of meeting near-term TD-SCDMA and LTE TDD dual-mode requirements.

With the Mindspeed Transcede* T2K family, Intel has demonstrated carrier aggregation, supporting carriers for 2x10 MHz and 2x5 MHz.

Read the full Mindspeed Transcede* Processor Family Product Brief.

Mindspeed Transcede* Processor Family Product Brief

Based on 2012 data from Infonetics Research, Intel has 63 percent of the 3GPP small cell market segment. The remaining 37 percent is shared among all other suppliers.

Intel is the sole SoC vendor that has successfully deployed TD-SCDMA small cells with China Mobile.

Intel has a successful track record of commercially-deployed WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, and LTE solutions.

Intel is well-positioned in the small cell sector, capable of meeting near-term TD-SCDMA and LTE TDD dual-mode requirements.

With the Mindspeed Transcede* T2K family, Intel has demonstrated carrier aggregation, supporting carriers for 2x10 MHz and 2x5 MHz.

Read the full Mindspeed Transcede* Processor Family Product Brief.

Related Videos