Bankinter Signs Up for Digital Contracts
Founded in 1965, Bankinter is one of the top five listed banks in Spain. It prides itself on its innovative use of technology to deliver enhanced and forward-looking products and services—for example, by becoming the first lender in the country to offer Internet banking, in 1996. It continues to invest time and resources in identifying and implementing the technologies that will give its customers an unparalleled level of service.
• Control risk. Reduce operational risk exposure by standardizing and digitizing contract documents
• Optimize processes. Enhance productivity by making the sales process as quick and simple as possible for both salesperson and customer
• Demonstrate innovation. Show customers that Bankinter uses the latest technologies in line with the company’s reputation for technological innovation
• New tablets. Bankinter Gneis, the IT services arm of the business, rolled out 800 Lenovo* tablets powered by Intel® Atom™ processors
• Advanced touch capabilities. The tablets’ touch screens support the needs of the Wacom Technology*digital signature application
• Easy integration. The devices work well with the bank’s security and manageability frameworks and fit desktop docking stations used by employees in the office. The ability to use familiar Microsoft Office* applications means workers experience minimal disruption to their working practices
•Costs cut. According to its own internal tests, the bank estimates it has saved about 30 percent of its costs by reducing the administrative burden on salespeople
• Full compliance. The digital signature solution meets all legal requirements and operational risk regulations
• Greater productivity. Salespeople are able to work more efficiently and get deals closed quicker, helping to enhance overall organizational productivity
• Customer satisfaction. The solution shows customers that Bankinter is continuing to create the most compelling services in order to keep customers happy
Read the full Bankinter Signs Up for Digital Contracts Case Study.