Consumerization Security for the Changing Enterprise: Guide
Why You Should Read This Document
This planning guide is designed to help you improve security in today’s changing enterprise environment. With hardware-enhanced security in place, you can gain layered protection for every perimeter of your business, including:
• Network – Use powerful authentication technologies to provide n...etwork access only to known, trusted users.
• Platform(s) – Deploy added protection that works below the operating system to stop attacks in real time and protect online transactions.
• Applications – Harden application security to protect operating system vulnerabilities, such as escalation-of-privilege attacks, and to better protect virtualized infrastructure models.
• Data – Gain greater protection for sensitive business data with faster full-disk encryption and built-in anti-theft capabilities.
• Remediation – Respond quickly with remote remediation capabilities, including the ability to diagnose, isolate, and repair infected clients in any operational state, in any location.
Read the full Consumerization Security for the Changing Enterprise Planning Guide.