Intel® Education Products
Full featured solutions designed for education
Designed specifically for schools, these solutions engage students as they learn in the classroom, in the house and anywhere in between.
- Rugged designs that are liquid, dust, and drop resistant
- Open architecture so educators can choose peripherals, software, and infrastructure
- Built in digital security and online protection
- Integrated tools for multimedia viewing and creation
- Preloaded Intel® Education Software
- Intel showcases education solutions for all kinds of classrooms at ISTE 2014. Read more >
- Introducing the Panasonic 3E*, a purpose-built academic 2 in 1 device. Read more >
- The first-ever Intel® Education 2 in 1 provides countless ways to learn. Read more >
- The Amplify Tablet* designed by Intel Education is part of the Amplify Tablet System* that also includes instructional software. Read more >
Intel® Education Content Access Point
The Content Access Point is an easy-to-use device that stores, manages and publishes digital content for schools with low or intermittent connectivity. Light weight and portable, it provides up to 51 hours of continuous, reliable use even if there is an interruption in power.
Intel® Education Tablet
Give students access to a new view of their world; the ultra-portable Intel® Education Tablet connects students to online content, enables field data capturing with front/rear built-in cameras, and encourages collaboration on a multi-touch display.
Intel® Education 2 in 1
The Intel Education 2 in 1 is a tablet for when students want mobility for anytime, anywhere learning, and a laptop when students need to create multimedia reports and presentations.
Chromebook*: An Intel® Education Reference Design
The Intel® Education reference design for Chromebook* is hassle-free, rugged, and durable, with a low total cost of ownership. Quick to deploy, the Chromebook is easy to manage, maintain, and keep secure.
Key Considerations for Education Technology
Which device is right for your program? You have been asked to find a solution that will support a broad range of ages and learning activities while being cost-effective, manageable, and secure. We can help.
Intel® Education Software is a customized package of industry-leading hardware, software, services, and support designed to work reliably together, delivered by local vendors to meet local needs.
Intel® Education Partners
Check out these Intel® Education partners for the latest product and solution releases and the Intel Developer Zone for interactive education content and tools running on Intel® Architecture.
1. Battery life is impacted by numerous factors including system architecture, battery size, and processor energy efficiency. The increased battery life reference is based on comparing 3rd generation Intel® Core™ (i7-3820QM) processors with similar 4th generation Intel® Core™ (i7) quad-core processors using the Intel reference designs with similar configuration performing MobileMark* 2007. Consult your system manufacturer for specific battery performance information. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software used. For more information on battery performance, visit http://www.intel.com/.