The Ultimate Intel Experience to PAX Prime
Purchase select Intel® products for your chance to win
Can’t get into Seattle’s sold-out PAX Prime event? Intel could be your ticket to this legendary gathering for gamers, concerts, exhibits, and more. For a limited time, you could win the ultimate Intel experience to PAX Prime with each qualifying Intel purchase you make.
How to enter
Entering is easy, and it comes with other benefits—including a free GRID 2* game and T-shirt (quantities limited). Simply submit your receipt for a qualifying 4th gen Intel® Core™ processor and you’ll be automatically entered to win the following:
- Grand prize: An ultimate Intel experience for two at PAX Prime in Seattle, including airfare, hotel, PAX event tickets, and meal vouchers
- Weekly first prizes: Two PAX Prime tickets plus $200 toward travel expenses— given out each week leading up to the event
Dominance has arrived
Top to bottom, you want the best for your PC. Choose the latest Intel® Core™ i7 processors for an unbeatable edge—starting with unrivalled CPU performance and extending to smoother, more realistic graphics across a broader range of devices.
Conquer from inside
Experience immersive 3D gameplay with a suite of visual enhancements built into the latest Intel® Core™ processors—no extra hardware needed. Intel® Iris™ Graphics, Intel® HD Graphics, and other built-in visuals1 perform advanced media processing for graphics-heavy applications, so you won’t have to compromise on the visual richness of the game.
Unlock and unleash
Dominate your gaming competition with the ultimate gaming weapon: an unlocked, unleashed, and uncompromised Intel® Core™ i7 processor. With a killer combination of smart features, including Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.02, Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology3, and overclocking control, it’s a devastatingly powerful ally in your battle to be the best.
Shop Find the system that is right for youShop All Desktops > Shop All Laptops > Shop All Tablets >
1. Intel® Clear Video HD Technology is not enabled on all PCs, and optimized software may be required. Check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/visual-technology/intel-visual-technology-consumer.html.
2. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology and Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.
3. Available on select Intel® Core™ processors. Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology) requires an Intel® HT Technology-enabled system. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software used. For more information, including details on which processors support Intel® HT Technology, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/hyper-threading/hyper-threading-technology.html.