The Intel® Learning Series Alliance brings vendors together to deliver locally relevant, integrated solutions to classrooms worldwide. More than 500 Alliance vendors are developing applications, peripherals, and services optimized for Intel Learning Series devices. Your membership provides a unique opportunity to be a part of the Intel Learning Series momentum—delivering 1:1 eLearning solutions to classrooms worldwide.
Education technology decision makers—whether in national or local government, or school administration and IT—are looking for complete education solutions, including interactive content delivered on a sustainable, purpose-built platform. They require cost-effective, holistic, 1:1 eLearning solutions, deployed on integrated, validated technologies. Your Alliance membership allows you to reach decision makers— while showcasing your unique education solution in the context of a comprehensive teaching and learning platform.
Join the new Intel LS Alliance Voucher Program and earn voucher credits for every Intel® Learning Series device sold. Click here.Login to View New Alliance Resources
- Overview Presentations (pptx) - Intel Learning Series Overview, Intel® studybook, Intel classmate PCs, Intel LS Software Suite
- Intel studybook assets and product brief
- Summit presentations from March, 2012 including product direction, key messages from Greg Pearson, and industry experts.
- Verification Test Scripts and Report: Intel studybook Win7 Script, Android Tablet Test Script, New Loaner Unit Order Form, and the Intel LS Convertible Win7Script
- Need help logging in? Contact the Alliance administrator.
- Product Development and Research - Human factors, ethnography, thermal mechanical, and market analysis.
- Support for 1:1 eLearning from pilots to deployment. Participate in Intel LS Developer Program to optimize your software solutions.
- Marketing Materials - lead generation tools, assets, and customer-ready content.
- Solution Sales - Broaden your sales channel through the Online Sales Center, Intel® AppUpSM Center, and IT decision maker networks.
- Networking - preferential access to events such as the Alliance Summit and regional events.
- Product Showcase Visibility - add your company and products to the showcase and gain public access to member companies.
- Questions? Contact the Alliance administrator.