Quanmax QBOX Mini-1000 Series* with Intel® Atom™ Processor E640T Development Kit
The QBOX Mini-1000* series, a fanless box PC, is ideal for space critical applications such as home or small business gateway, media player, and consumer PC. This embedded hardware platform is designed with Intel® Atom™ processor E640T, which provides excellent performance. The system is supported with onboard double data rate 2 (DDR2) memory up to one gigabyte. Featured are one mini serial ATA (mSATA), one mini-PCIe* socket for Wifi module, one USB 2.0, two internal USBs, one video graphics array (VGA) (for QBOX Mini-1000), one HDMI* (for QBOX Mini-1010), and one phone jack for both line-out and mic-in.
- User guide: Quanmax QBOX Mini-1000 series with Intel® Atom™ processor E640T development kit >
- Product brief: Quanmax QBOX Mini-1000 series with Intel® Atom™ processor E640T development kit >
- Datasheet: Quanmax QBOX Mini-1000 series with Intel® Atom™ processor E640T development kit >
- Quanmax QBOX Mini-1000 series product page >
Have an Intel representative contact you about your embedded project needs.
Developer kit available while supplies last:
Starting at $299 USD
1. Intel’s Evaluation platforms are pre-released products and/or development products intended only for engineering use in a lab environment, and provided to customers and third parties for validation, evaluation, development, and demonstration purposes. Evaluation platforms are not meant for use in a residential location. By following the process to order an evaluation platform, you acknowledge that this evaluation platform may not have been tested or approved by any agency or approvals body for electrical safety, electromagnetic compatibility, telecommunications, or other product regulatory programs at the time of distribution. You agree to use the evaluation platform in accordance with the click-to-accept agreement applicable to the delivery of these platforms and any locally applicable product regulatory requirements. If additional product regulatory requirements apply, you agree to either ensure that the use of the evaluation platform complies with all such applicable product regulatory requirements or to cease use of the evaluation platform and return it to Intel. You are responsible for ensuring that the use of the evaluation platform does not cause harmful electromagnetic interference to radio or television reception. For offerings that require an application/approval: the selection criteria are solely at Intel’s discretion and applying does not guarantee receipt of board or material. Applicants will be notified by e-mail if approved. Some programs may be limited to one motherboard per project. Each project requires a separate application. Program dates (open/close/shipments/applications, etc.) are subject to change.