Mitigate Insider Threats with Open-Source Intelligent Security
Take a new approach to preempting insider threats
Grant Babb, Proactive Investigations Program manager for Intel IT, discussed the impact of insider threats on organizations and the open-source software and best practices Intel has developed to preempt this type of attack. Replay this webinar to learn about:
- A new approach to preempting insider threats: How we combined business intelligence and behavioral monitoring
- How Intel IT developed Intel® Pro-I: A new software tool used by Intel to proactively identify potential insider threats that we’re now making freely available through General Public License (GPL)
- Insider threat personas: Profiles of insiders who—for one reason or another—deliberately compromise IT data and systems
- The changing security environment: Why the way we work today via mobile and cloud has changed the way we need to approach insider threats
- The skills you need: The knowledge and expertise you need on staff to mitigate the risk of insider threats and make the best use of this unique approach
- Grant also answered questions from attendees during the moderated question-and-answer portion of the webinar.
Replay coming soon.