CompuCom Discovers and Provisions with More Success
CompuCom speeds up provisioning and increases success rates with Intel® Setup and Configuration Software
CompuCom clients include large enterprises with complex operating environments—multiple divisions with different support structures, compliancy requirements, and security restrictions. To manage these nearly 5 million desktops, CompuCom created the EU Orchestrator*, which integrates Intel® Setup and Configuration Software (Intel® SCS) and Intel® vPro™ technology. CompuCom can now rapidly identify and remediate device problems remotely and securely across the enterprise: EU Orchestrator delivers remote, state of the art problem solving to save customers time, money and productivity. Intel SCS delivers a flexible, modular, cross-platform service that saves the cloud provider time and resources, improves discovery, and significantly increases provisioning success.
• Discover more systems in the environment, with enough details to accurately determine their status, even when systems are out of band.
• Speed up and increase the success rate of remote provisioning.
• Reduce resource requirements for deployment and troubleshooting.
• Intel Setup and Configuration Software, integrated with the CompuCom EU Orchestrator for an end-to-end solution for managed services.
• Key Intel® technologies, such as Intel vPro technology and Intel® Active Management Technology.
Read the full CompuCom Discovers and Provisions with More Success Case Study.