With the ultra-responsive, ultra-sleek Ultrabook™, inspired by Intel, you’ll experience the joy of performance that keeps up with you. It’s the optimal combination of responsiveness and smart capabilities you want. And with many models now featuring touch screen and convertible designs, the Ultrabook is now more intuitive and flexible than ever.
Powered by a Visibly Smart Intel® Core™ processor in a design that’s less than an inch thick, you don’t have to sacrifice performance for beauty with an Ultrabook™.
Portable has never been so powerful.
Experience your movies, photos, and games smoothly and seamlessly thanks to a suite of visual enhancements built into the Intel® Core™ processor.1 Feel the burst of speed that comes with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0,2 and enjoy the slim, light look of Ultrabook™ design that’s less than an inch thick.
Your Ultrabook™ just got a lot more responsive. Intel® Smart Response Technology3 quickly recognizes and stores your most frequently used files and applications where you can access them right away. You’ll save time and power with faster access to the content you use and love the most.
With touch and convertible models of Ultrabook™ now available, control is now at your fingertips. Touch, click, or swipe. Tablet or PC. It’s the perfect way to experience Windows* 8.
With Intel® Smart Connect Technology5 in your Ultrabook™, your e-mail, favorite apps, and social networks are continually and automatically updated even when the system is asleep. No more waiting—just lift the lid and you’re up to date.
Intel® Anti-Theft Technology6 protects your Ultrabook™ by disabling it if it’s lost or stolen anywhere in the world. With Intel® Identity Protection Technology, protect against identity theft on the Internet by making sure your favorite web sites know it's you.
Intel® Rapid Start Technology7 gives your Ultrabook™ the power to boot up almost instantly because it recognizes and stores your most frequently used files and applications where you can access them right away.
Learn the difference between a standard, touch, and convertible Ultrabook™, compare processors, and find the combo that works for you.
Intel Product Finder >
Brilliant form and business function have merged.
See how >
Suddenly, everything else seems old-fashioned.
Watch it now ? >
1. Built-in visual features are not enabled on all PCs, and optimized software may be required. Check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/visual-technology/intel-visual-technology-consumer.html.
2. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology and Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.
3. Requires a select Intel® processor, enabled chipset, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) software, and a properly configured hybrid drive (HDD + small SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
4. Ultrabook™ products are offered in multiple models. Some models may not be available in your market. Consult your Ultrabook™ manufacturer. For more information and details, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/sponsors-of-tomorrow/ultrabook.html.
5. Intel® Smart Connect Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, Intel® Wireless adapter, and Internet connectivity. Solid-state memory or drive equivalent may be required. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
6. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology-enabled system, including a 2nd or 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor, enabled chipset, firmware, and software, and participating Web site. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.
7. Intel® Rapid Start Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive (Intel® SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
8. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® processors may require additional software, hardware, services and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your system manufacturer for more details. For more information, see http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/security/security-at-home.html.