Ultrabook™ Promotion Terms and Conditions
Intel PowerUp Guest List Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms & Conditions govern your application to Intel’s PowerUp Guest List (“PowerUp List”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to attending the allocated PowerUp event
2. Applying for the Intel PowerUp Guest List implies acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. In addition, you are representing that the details provided are true and complete including that you are the account holder of the email address used to apply for tickets.
3. Application for the PowerUp List does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or prize draw.
4. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over (as at the date of entry), and have a valid email address.
5. Intel Corporation employees, its affiliates and subsidiaries and/or their families, or any person directly involved in the administration of these events are not eligible to enter.
6. The PowerUp List is open to residents of the United Kingdom only. Void where prohibited, or restricted by Law and outside the eligible territory.
7. All national and local laws and regulations apply. The PowerUp List is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
8. How to enter:
- No purchase is necessary.
- To enter, simply email email@example.com specifying which event you would like to attend (Manchester 3rd October, Birmingham 4th October, London 11th October/18th October) and how many tickets you would like to apply for (minimum 1, maximum 6). Eg. London 11th October x 4
9. Entries and E-mail addresses may be checked for validity of entry.
10. All information provided by Entrants for application to the PowerUp List is deemed to be disclosed to and may be collected by Intel/Promoter.
11. Only entries that have been submitted using the mechanics outlined in these Terms & Conditions will be considered eligible for application to the PowerUp List. All other submissions will not be eligible for application to the PowerUp List.
12. Intel will collect, use and may share your personal information with the administrator of the PowerUp List for the sole purpose of selection, notification and the fulfilment of the PowerUp List.
13. No personal information will be kept after the winner(s) are selected, informed and have received his or her prize.
14. All valid entries will be entered into the draw and and winners will be drawn from all valid entries.
15. Addition to the PowerUp List will be on a first come, first served basis. We will notify applicants by reply if the list for each venue has closed.
16. The winners will be notified by email two days prior to each event. Details will be included in the email of how many tickets have been allocated (minimum 2, maximum 6).
17. Acceptance onto the PowerUp Guest List via email confirmation DOES NOT guarantee entry to the specified event. Intel reserves the right to refuse entry in the event of limited capacity.
18. If Intel is unable for any reason to contact a winner, Intel may select at random an alternate winner.
19. Intel recommends that winners arrive at the event at least 30 minutes prior to the event to guarantee entry.
20. Winners will need to provide photo identification (Passport/Driving Licence) to gain entry to the event. Winners’ names will be recorded on the Intel PowerUp Guest List.
21. Entrants to the PowerUp List accept that Intel UK (“Intel”) may name successful applicant(s) in public.
22. Intel cannot accept any responsibility for applications not received because they have been lost, or not received due to interrupted connections or miscommunications, or other electronic malfunctions or not received due to lost, late, mutilatedillegible, incomplete entries. Any applications found to be duplicate or fraudulent will result in the participant being excluded from the contest.
23. The “Prize” available is guest list entry to one of four PowerUp events, hosted by Intel. Successful applicants for the guest lists at the regional heats (3rd, 4th, 11th October) will also be entitled to a total of 3 drinks at the event, free of charge. Successful applicants for the guest list of the London finale on 18th October will be entitled to drinks throughout the evening, free of charge, at the discretion of Intel and the venue management.
24. Prize(s) are not transferable and cash alternatives will not be available.
25. Entrants agree that Intel Corporation and its subsidiaries, as well as Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries’ advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by winners for any injuries, losses or costs or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or parts thereof, or from application to the PowerUp List.
26. Intel may disqualify any individual who:
- Breaches these terms and conditions;
- Breaches any terms of conduct of using on-line services and/or playing on-line games;
- Tampers with the entry process by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices;
- Abuses, threatens or harasses other entrants;
- Distributes counterfeit software;
- Attempts to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers;
- Uses and communicates exploits to gain unfair advantage in the PowerUp List;
- Interferes with the ability of others to enjoy playing the game or the service in any way; and/or take actions that interfere with the service or costs of this service.
27. Intel reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions and to suspend or terminate the PowerUp List at any time and for any reason, without notice. Intel makes no commitment to update information contained in these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that the rules are accepted as final, and that the entrants agree to abide by the rules.
28. The judge is Intel and its decision will be final and binding in all respects.
29. Final prizes are to be determined in Intel’s sole discretion. Intel will not enter into correspondence on any matter to do with the PowerUp List.
30. Should tax liability arise, then it will be the responsibility of the winners to notify their own Government's relevant tax department. Intel Corporation and its subsidiaries take no responsibility or liability for taxation or for any other costs incurred in connection with the prizes received in this promotion.
31. The promoter of this PowerUp List is Intel. This PowerUp List is administered by H+K Strategies.