Options for updating the BIOS of Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i3RYH, NUC5i3RYHS, NUC5i3RYK, NUC5i5RYH, NUC5i5RYK, and NUC5i7RYH.
- OS Independent
- Size: 7.7 MB
- SHA1: F278E2AE5788173D518B2A268B28FC66FC3FEA69
- OS Independent
- Size: 7 MB
- SHA1: C8F4E9A1B68488318B68A668498B36FD0801D7D0
This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of Intel® NUC Kit NUC5i3RYH, NUC5i3RYHS, NUC5i3RYK, NUC5i5RYH, NUC5i5RYHS, NUC5i5RYK, and NUC5i7RYH. You only need to download one.
The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users. You can also find detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods.
Which file to choose?
- Recovery BIOS update [RY0385.bio] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it's possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- iflash BIOS update [RYBDWi35.86A.0385.BI.zip] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
What’s new in this release?
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues in this BIOS version.
- When beginning a BIOS update process, it can take up to 30 seconds for messages to appear on the screen.
- Update the BIOS on your computer only if the newer BIOS version specifically solves a problem you have.
- Due to a security enhancement, it won't be possible to downgrade to any BIOS earlier than BIOS 0367.
- Optional: The UQI list file included in this record provides UQI values that can be used by Intel Integrator Toolkit and VCUST.