Installs Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® version 22.130.0. Driver version varies depending on the wireless adapter installed.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*, Windows 11*, Windows 10, 32-bit*
- Size: 48.9 MB
- SHA1: 930785D06B7E1D60FB6C184B52ADA6E5A993F723
- Driver package 22.130.0 has been validated to support Microsoft Windows 11*
Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® is recommended for end-users, including home users and business customers with Intel Wireless Bluetooth® technology.
Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® Package version = 22.130.0
- Driver version 18.104.22.168: For Windows® 10 64-bit or Windows 11* using AX411, AX211, AX210, AX201, AX200, 9560, 9462, 9461, 9260, 8265, 18265, 8260, 18260
- Driver version 22.214.171.124: For Windows® 10 64-bit or Windows 11* using 7265, 17265, 3168, 3165
- Driver version 126.96.36.199: For Windows® 10 32-bit using 7265, 17265, 3168, 3165
Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® 22.130.0 driver has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version.
Note: When you update the wireless adapter software package, it might not update the wireless adapter driver if it includes the same driver as the previous release. For instructions, see Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software Version and the Driver Version.
See the release notes for what is new or fixed, known issues, installation instructions, and supported hardware.
Not sure what to download?
Confirm that you have Windows® 10 operating system before installing. Check if your operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit.
Note: Some products support only 64-bit version of Windows® 10. See Supported Windows Operating Systems for Intel® Wireless Products for details.
Ensure that your wireless adapter is supported by this download. List of supported wireless adapters available below.
Determine which wireless adapter is installed in your computer system:
- Manually identify your Intel® Wireless Adapter and driver version number.
Which file to choose?
- If you have Windows® 10 32-bit/ 64-bit, or Windows 11*: BT-22.130.0-32-64UWD-Win10-Win11.exe
How to install
- Download the file to a folder on your PC.
- Uninstall current version of Intel Wireless Bluetooth Software.
- Double-click the file to launch installation.
About Intel® software and drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX411 (Gig+)
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7265
- Intel® Wireless-N 7265
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Desktop Kit
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260 Industrial IoT Kit
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260 Embedded IoT Kit
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9260
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9461
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9462
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9560
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop Kit
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.