Intel® Server Board S2600ST Family BIOS and firmware update for Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) Utility. (02.01.0014), read firmware dependencies in the requirements section.
- OS Independent
- Size: 75 MB
- SHA1: 01DD455452123BB511F56C42BE031BFD42CA5169
System firmware requirements
To update the system firmware stack to the versions included in this updated package, the currently loaded system firmware stack on the system must meet the following:
System BIOS - 02.01.0013
ME Firmware - 04.01.04.423
BMC Firmware - 2.48.ce3e3bd2
- Read TA-1161 about the implementation of password complexity rules for this BMC Firmware version
FRUSDR - 1.80
PMEM - 220.127.116.1146 or later
Failure to get to the required firmware stack may cause unexpected results.
About this release:
System BIOS: 02.01.0014
ME Firmware: 04.01.04.505
BMC Firmware : 2.86.2da97d3f
FRUSDR : 1.81
Support platforms and dependency
Processors supported: 1st and 2nd Generation Intel(R) Xeon(R) Processor Scalable families
CPUID Version Status
0x50654 0x02006a08 (1st Generation Intel(R) Xeon(R) Scalable H0,M0,U0)
0x50656 0x04003003 (2nd Generation Intel(R) Xeon(R) Scalable B0,L0,R0)
0x50657 0x05003003 (2nd Generation Intel(R) Xeon(R) Scalable B1,L1,R1)
The following update process must be followed to ensure a trouble-free update:
1. BMC firmware
3. Intel® Manageability Engine Firmware (Intel® ME FW)
- You must install this updated package using Intel(R) One-boot Flash Update (OFU) V14.1 Build 26 or later Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) Utility for Intel® Server Boards and Intel® Server Systems Based on Intel® 62X Chipset
- OFU utility with flashupdt tool does not support PMEM FW update, please refer to "PMEM_Update_Intructions.txt" part of this package for instructions to update PMEM.
- This SFUP package includes the FW 01.02.00.5446 for Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory (PMEM), if you received your PMEM DIMMs with a different FW, please install this one.
- Starting from BMC 2.22.59c3b83a, when KCS Policy Control Mode is configured as "Deny ALL" on BMC EWS, BMC and FRUSDR cannot be upgraded/downgraded as expected behavior. Updates can still be performed via Redfish or BMC EWS
- BMC and FRUSDR versions cannot be downgraded to backward versions.
Refer to the Release Notes file for a complete list of known issues, workarounds, and detailed requirements.