This download installs the Intel® HD Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit for the Intel® NUCs NUC8i7HxKx.
- Windows 10* (20H2), Windows 10* (20H1), Windows 10* (RS5), Windows 10, 64-bit*, Windows 10* (RS3), Windows 10* (19H2), Windows 10* (21H1), Windows 10* (RS4), Windows 10* (19H1)
- Size: 330.5 MB
- SHA1: 84E6FB9E42EB3BAF130C34340581F5E20AE77DFB
Installs the Intel® HD Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit for use with the Intel® NUCs NUC8i7HNK and NUC8i7HVK. This driver is necessary to use Intel® Quick Sync transcoding capabilities.
The primary graphics driver for the NUC8i7HNK and NUC8i7HVK is the Radeon™ driver. If you don't install both the Intel HD Graphics driver and the Radeon driver, you might experience the following problems:
- Unstable graphics
- Can't set up multiple displays
- Applications crash after opening
This is a DCH driver. Click for more information about DCH drivers.
Supported OS versions
- Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - Fall Creators Update (1709)(RS3)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - April 2018 Update (1803)(RS4)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2018 Update (1809)(RS5)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – May 2019 Update (1903)(19H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – November 2019 Update (1909)(19H2)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – May 2020 Update (2004)(20H1)
Not sure if this is the right driver for your Intel® NUC?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect driver updates.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.