Installs Intel® Rapid Storage Technology software for NUC 9 Extreme Laptop Kits.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 219 MB
- SHA1: A4D6071A9055066A7066430E72E1442B9E19747F
The Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) Driver supports the configuration and enabling of multiple features, including:
- Configuration and maintenance of RAID volumes
- Intel® RST
- Intel® Optane™
Which files to choose?
- Supports advanced features such as management of RAID volumes and Intel® System Recovery Technology (Intel® SRT).
- Setup Optane Memory
- Supports Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management
- RST_F6Floppy.zip (optional)
- May be required during operating system (OS) installation to detect PCIe* NVMe* drives.
To use SetupRST.exe, the Chipset SATA Mode must be changed to RAID in the BIOS, and the operating system needs to be installed before the application can be installed.
- To use RST_F6Floppy_64_22.214.171.1245.zip, the Chipset SATA Mode must be changed to RAID in the BIOS. This driver may be needed in order to detect the drive during operating system installation.
Not sure if this is the right driver for your Intel® NUC?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.