Intel® Quark™ SoC X1000 Series
The Intel® Quark™ SoC X1000 is Intel’s lowest-power secure SoC, designed to bring intelligence to the network edge and reduce development costs for securely managed Internet of Things (IoT) endpoint devices.
The single-core, single-threaded Intel® Quark™ SoC X1000 is designed on the smallest core offered by Intel, making it the ideal design solution for low-cost, small form factor, 4-layer boards in fanless and headless designs.
Integration of I/O interfaces, clocks, and voltage regulator in a 15mm x 15mm package simplifies design and reduces bill of materials by minimizing external components required on the platform.
- 16 KB cache
- 400 MHz clock speed
- BGA packaging with a 0.593 ball pitch allows low-cost PCB designs in cost-sensitive applications.
- Rich I/O features include two on-chip Ethernet* interfaces, PCI Express,* USB 2.0, SD/SDIO/eMMC, SPI, UART, and I2C/GPIO.
- Intel® Pentium® processor instruction set architecture (ISA) enables applications to scale from the Intel Quark SoC to platforms based on Intel® Atom™ and Intel® Core™ processors, without recompiling code.
- Compatibility with 32-bit Intel® architecture solutions and silicon reduces time-to-market for new products while maintaining interoperability with legacy solutions.
- Available error correcting code (ECC) protects data integrity—see product brief.
- Available hardware-based secure boot maximizes device and data security—see product brief.
- Available extended temperature options (-40° C – +85° C) designed for thermally constrained and harsh operating environments.
Datasheets, user guides, design guides, schematics, and more
Find everything from developer kits and samples to complete solutions from a local distributor.
Learn more about the Intel® Quark™ SoC X1000 series and how to get started with the Intel® Galileo Board.
Receive focused support for your design, accelerating time to market by minimizing technical roadblocks. Available tests and services include: Electrical and Connectivity Testing, Electromagnetic Testing, Energy Efficiency Testing, Power Supply Testing, Reliability and Environmental Testing, and Thermal Testing.