Let’s Get You Registered for the Intel’s Partner Program
Our Priority Is You
In the face of the COVID-19 – it’s now more important than ever for the Partner community to come together to help solve the world’s greatest challenges. Intel is committed to best assisting our Partners with the technology needed to combat the outbreak and enable new technologies and scientific discovery that better prepare society for future crises. Together, we will harness our expertise, resources, technology, and talents to serve businesses through this pandemic and beyond. We are here for you.
Intel Pandemic Response
Pandemic Response Technology Initiative
Intel has pledged an additional $50 million in a pandemic response technology initiative to combat the COVID-19 through accelerating access to technology at the point of patient care, speeding scientific research, and ensuring access to online learning for students and teachers. Included in Intel’s effort is an innovation fund for requests where access to Intel expertise and resources can have immediate impact. This is in addition to prior announcements of $10 million in donations that are supporting local communities during this critical time.
Click here for more information and contact your Intel account manager if you are interested in learning more.
Intel® Cloud Insider Program – Points
- Due to the disruption COVID-19 has caused to our partners around the world, we are extending points that expired at the end of March, for a full 90 days, to allow partners to use them for rewards and vouchers that will help drive their business. During this process, points that previously expired at the end of March were reinstated during the first week of April and will permanently expire at the end of June if they remain unused. We recommend partners use their points on vouchers to help delay their costs in the short term. Visit the Points site to check your balance and redeem.
- Starting April 20th, we will have an unlimited 10% off on Distributor Vouchers until June 30th. This will allow partners to get more value for their points when they buy through our authorized distribution network. For example, a $50 USD voucher that generally costs 560 points will cost 504 points.
- We will offer new Points earning opportunities for training courses in Q2’20 and are looking at promotions for targeted products through authorized distribution. More details to come in the coming days.
Business and Marketing Support
View resources to assist your business during this time.
- Intel’s global supply chain has been recognized as one of the top supply chains across our industry. We are offering our partners access to our global supply chain experts to discuss best practices with your channel supply chain professionals. Best practices topics could include: Sustainability, Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain Digitization, Global Trade/Tariffs, Circular Economy, Business Continuity, Smart Logistics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and others. If you are interested in accessing our supply chain experts, please contact your account manager for more information (For Gold and Platinum Partners).
- “Life at home” marketing materials help your partners stay connected and productive ›
- Mobile business PCs allow for business continuity and disaster recovery ›
- Intel IT: Keeping the business running in a crisis ›
Welcome to the Intel® Cloud Insider Program web portal. Check out these featured resources to get started.
Discover additional technical and solutions content within the Intel® Cloud Insider Program Content Library.
AI, Analytics, and Database
Watch as Philip Cookson (International Planning and Research) discusses the market size, opportunities, and directions of Artificial Intelligence (AI) with Intel's own subject matter expert, Brandon Draeger. (Tech Talk-November, 2018)
Watch as Philip Cookson (International Planning and Research) discusses the challenges, data science platforms, and the industry directions in Big Data Analytics and Cloud Computing with Intel's own subject matter expert, Meg Mude. (Tech Talk-November, 2018)
In close collaboration with Intel, DigitalOcean launched an offering, based on the Intel® Xeon® Platinum 8168 processor, that is optimized for compute-intensive analytics workloads. (Case Study-September, 2018)
Intel Vice President and General Manager of the Cloud Service Provider Platform Group Raejeanne Skillern writes a brief note on of the fastest growing cloud solution area, AI-as-a-Service. (Blog-September, 2017)
Intel and Cloudera provide a big data solution to help an international food processing company improve its marketing staff's understanding of customer activity and save $1 million over five years. (Solution Brief-September, 2017)
Chinese CSP JD achieved 3.83x the performance using existing servers based on the Intel® Xeon® processor E5 family. Learn how they reduced TCO by reusing its existing hardware estate for image analysis. (Case Study-June, 2018)
Naveen Rao, CVP, and GM of the Intel® AI Products Group, is joined by CSPs to cover how we build tools, understand the level of compute that AI requires, and demonstrate results from our partnerships and community. (Video-May, 2018)
FPGA and Accelerators
Marc Clevenger, Intel Cloud Solutions Architect, discusses the role that Intel® FPGAs play in scaling performance in solutions. (Training - August, 2019)
Descartes Labs is building a digital twin of the world, combining historical, and current satellite data. Its technology runs on the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor, which accelerates the compression of huge data volumes. (Case Study-January, 2019)
Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) accelerate data-intensive applications and workloads for high throughput, excellent power efficiency, and fast response times using Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and Intel® FPGAs. (Business Brief-August, 2018)
Kushagra Vaid (GM) and engineers from Microsoft share how combining new Intel® processors and FPGAs provide Microsoft with flexibility and performance that help them meet the emerging demands of the cloud. (Case Study-June, 2017)
Infrastructure, Containers, and Functions
Watch as Kevin Johnson, Samantha Alt, and Josh Hilliker explain what it takes to modernize, and how Intel can guide you on this journey. (Tech Talk - March, 2019)
Through 100 percent dynamic orchestration, Packet gives demanding users the control, performance, and cost benefits of dedicated physical infrastructure, but with the automation experience of the cloud. (Case Study-February, 2019)
The journey to transform your data center to a modern autonomous data center can be a reality. What is a modern autonomous data center? Well, it’s taking the latest hardware from compute, storage, memory, network, and accelerators, and combining it with software automation for management and infrastructure efficiency. (Blog-January, 2019)
PROZETA, a European Cloud Service Provider (CSP), optimizes the open source stack for software-defined storage (SDS) solutions built on Intel® Optane™ technology. (Solution Brief-December, 2018)
Find out more about the latest trends and core technologies in Cloud Native Computing and Orchestrated Container Solutions. (Tech Talk-November, 2018)
Storage-as-a-service (SaaS) based on Ceph* with Intel® technology lets CSPs oﬀer block, object, and file storage using a software-defined, open source solution with high performance and manageability. (Reference Architecture-September, 2018)
Looking for more content? Click here to search our full library of content on Infrastructure, Containers, & Functions.
Media, Transcoding, and Other Services
Craig Hurst, Intel Director, Visual Cloud division discusses the migration to the visual cloud and the 5 major services enabled by it. He also delves into the 4 core building blocks and key considerations in building a visual cloud solution. (Training - July, 2019)
Differentiate for success with Intel® technology. Stand out from the crowd and grow your cloud service offerings by finding a unique niche. (White Paper-January, 2019)
Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) can speed up a variety of cloud media applications. This white paper illustrates how to enable Intel® AVX-512 instructions for cloud media applications such as transcoding, image processing, and media data analysis. Performance improvements can range from 20-40 percent to 9x, depending on the workload and other variables. (White Paper-October, 2018)
Updating and expanding existing infrastructure to support greater creation and consumption of media content can help service providers attract and retain customers. (Solution Brief-August, 2018)
Intel helps reduce this complexity with Intel® Data Center Blocks (Intel® DCB), fully validated, unbranded server systems that include Intel's latest data center technology. (Solution Brief-June, 2018)
Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2683 v4 and Intel® Omni-Path Architecture (Intel® OPA) 100 Series delivers high performance computing (HPC) infrastructure that scales easily to meet customer demands. (Case Study-May, 2018)
Looking for more content? Click here to search our full library of content on Media, Transcoding, & Other Services.
Software & Tools
Take advantage of powerful, award-winning Intel® Performance Libraries to accelerate math, threaded, and vectorized functions; image, compression, and cryptography; machine learning/data analytics; and scalable cluster messaging.
Accelerate development of high performance computer vision and deep learning inference in vision applications from device to cloud with Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit. Deploy easily across many types of Intel® processors (CPU/GPU/FPGA/VPU).
Streamline deep learning inference and ensure top performance using Intel-optimized frameworks.
Docker Images for Intel® Distribution for Python*
Docker images for Intel Python are available on the Docker Hub and Google Cloud Platform Container Registry.
This Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) estimator can help you discover the potential cost savings of deploying Intel® Solid State Drives (SSDs) in a data center environment.
Discover cloud training courses and opportunities, and gain insights from industry experts.
Intel in Financial Services
The Intel® Cloud Insider Program matches up Cloud Service Providers and Independent Software Vendors to produce solutions for the needs of the Financial Services sector.
Visit the Intel® Cloud Insider Program Content Library for financial services technical and business documents.
Virtual Intel® Partner Connect - May 26th and May 27th
- Executive Sessions: Hear from Intel leaders on the latest Intel strategies, priorities, challenges, and opportunities and how they apply to your growth opportunities.
- Breakout Sessions: Gain insights on the technology shaping the future of your Cloud business.
- Showcase: Experience solutions and demos featuring the latest technologies and connect with Intel and sponsoring partners.
- Matchmaking: Select partners can meet in private virtual sessions with customers, suppliers, partners, and innovators who are looking for new business opportunities.