An Unrivaled Platform for Mobile Computing
Today, more businesses and outsourced IT service providers are discovering how Intel vPro® platform-based devices can provide a reliable foundation for growth and business continuity and support the technology needs of their modern workforce.
The unrivaled Intel vPro® platform delivers amazing experiences for both end users and IT teams—wherever work happens.
Featuring a new processor architecture that delivers business-class performance, comprehensive hardware-based security features, and optimal user experiences, 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® mobile processors and Intel® Xeon® W-11000 processors for mobile workstations provide an unrivaled PC platform for business.
The Latest Processors for Business-class Notebooks and Mobile Workstations
The Intel vPro® platform provides businesses with a diverse portfolio of mobile processors designed to help them meet the unique business computing needs of each employee—from everyday end users to professional multitaskers and power users.
- Intel® Core™ vPro® U-series processors for business-class notebooks are a game-changer for employees on the go who need a thin-and-light laptop to collaborate and stay productive from anywhere.
- Intel® Core™ vPro® H-series processors for high-performance business-class notebooks are designed for specialized users and content creators who need a powerhouse computing platform that can handle intense workloads.
- Intel® Xeon® W-11000 processors for mobile workstations are designed with next-level power users in mind who require unparalleled performance and scalability for intense workloads, like data analysis, engineering, and architecture.
The latest Intel vPro® platform for mobile processors has been designed to help organizations of all sizes set a new standard in business performance, security, and remote manageability and stability. The latest Intel vPro® platform enhancements give employees everything they need to stay productive, protected, and connected while providing IT teams with the right tools to help manage, maintain, and secure end user devices from anywhere—even if they’re outside the corporate firewall.
Premium, Performance-driven Technology for Today's Flexible Workforce
Our world is changing faster every day. From the recent historic rise of remote work to the growing adoption of hybrid working models in response, the modern “workplace” is growing more diverse—and more complex. In response, businesses around the world have had to reevaluate their technology approach to best support the work-from-anywhere workforce as well as the IT teams that support them.
With more employees working remotely than ever before—and with international business travel slowly returning—businesses need new strategies for providing security, fleet manageability, and day-to-day PC troubleshooting that would have otherwise been handled deskside and in-office. For managed and unmanaged IT teams, selecting and efficiently deploying the right hardware is essential to achieving positive business results. But ultimately, employees still require a secure, premium computing experience that helps them work, create, and collaborate from anywhere in the world.
11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® mobile processors and Intel® Xeon® W-11000 mobile processors are designed to help organizations of all sizes keep up with the new pace of modern business. This powerful, scalable platform delivers high performance and comprehensive hardware-based security features for an optimal work experience. When businesses can support PC needs from anywhere, they are better able to minimize downtime, make the most of their IT investment, and empower their employees to multitask, analyze, and collaborate at the speed of modern business.
The Intel vPro® Platform
The Intel vPro® Platform Delivers a Scalable, Reliable Foundation for Growth and Business Continuity
PCs powered by the Intel vPro® platform meet the demands of today’s dynamic business environment. The unrivaled Intel vPro® platform features built-in, enhanced security solutions, runs on architecture that delivers the performance to promote workforce productivity, and helps lower total cost of ownership.
- Increase productivity and improve the employee experience wherever work happens.
A built-in, more secure foundation
- The Intel vPro® platform offers more heavyweight protection of valuable corporate assets with comprehensive hardware-enhanced security features.
Modern manageability for IT
- Cost-effective device management from initial provisioning to retirement, wherever devices are.
Reliable, stable platforms
- Cross-industry validation of rigorous use cases and hardware interoperability help keep systems stable, even in variable system environments.
The Intel vPro® Platform Advantage
With business-class notebooks based on 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® processors and mobile workstations based on Intel® Xeon® W-11000 processors, businesses can empower their employees to get more work done—wherever work happens—with innovations that provide:
- Business-class performance for amazing productivity and collaboration
- Comprehensive hardware-based security features that businesses depend on
- Optimal user experiences across the entire organization
Designed with IT in Mind
Today’s agile IT management teams are highly capable of a wide range of critical fleet maintenance and support responsibilities, but taking on time-consuming tactical activities and day-to-day tasks can be a challenge.
The Intel vPro® platform is an unrivaled platform for business. Through a superset of integrated and complementary products and technologies, IT gains the tools they need to help secure devices and business data, simplify fleet manageability, and keep employees productive from anywhere. This level of granular asset control also enables IT to better implement corporate policies—including custom imaging, enabling security services, and device provisioning—and manage machine lifecycle complexities with confidence. The Intel vPro® platform is also highly flexible and scalable, allowing IT to customize devices to meet specialized end user requirements across various industries.
By intelligently investing in efficient IT solutions that enable IT teams to work smarter, businesses can better innovate, boost overall effectiveness, ensure business continuity, and grow.
Groundbreaking Performance and Amazing Collaboration for Business
With an impressive leap in CPU performance, powerful new integrated graphics that bring new levels of 3D and media performance, AI acceleration, and next-gen connectivity and responsiveness, 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® mobile processors and Intel® Xeon® W-11000 processors for mobile workstations allow your workforce to get more work done together from anywhere.
Advanced Performance and Collaboration Features
- New processor core architecture transforms hardware and software efficiency, delivering significant gains in real-world performance that lets your workforce do more work, wherever work happens.
- Intel® Xe graphics architecture creates more immersive work experiences with improved device performance, rich media and intelligent graphics capabilities, and built-in support for multiple high-resolution monitors.
- Integrated Thunderbolt™ 4 technology helps employees stay in their productivity zone, allowing them to quickly charge their devices or connect to any display or data device through one universal computer port.
- Integrated Intel® Wi-Fi 6 / Discrete Intel® Wi-Fi 6E (Gig+) helps users collaborate seamlessly with ultra-fast Gigabit speed, ultra-low latency, and ultra-reliable connectivity made possible by the greatest leap in Wi-Fi technology in 20 years.1
- Intel® Optane™ memory H20 with SSD helps employees stay more productive while multitasking thanks to significant gen-over-gen improvements to responsiveness, performance, power consumption, and storage capacity options.
- Intel® Deep Learning Boost delivers a boost in AI performance and machine learning tasks for more improved bandwidth, increased productivity, and more intelligent, personalized business PC experiences.
Comprehensive Security That Businesses Depend on Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
Intel® Hardware Shield, available exclusively on the Intel vPro® platform, provides comprehensive hardware-based security for business. Managed and unmanaged IT teams can better protect end user devices, data, and productivity with full-stack security features designed to provide serious peace of mind, including:
- Advanced threat detection
- Application and data protection
- Below-the-OS security
Advanced Security Features:
- Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT)2 with Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant enhances your IT team’s ability to remotely and securely access, repair, and maintain your PC fleet no matter where your employees are working. Intel® AMT is the only solution with remote remediation to return your PCs to a known good state—even when the OS is down.3
- Intel® Control-Flow Enforcement Technology provides hardware-based protection against multiple classes of attacks, including memory safety-based attacks and increasingly popular control flow subversion techniques. This ground-breaking technology was invented by Intel engineers to help shut down an entire class of attacks that have long evaded software-only solutions.4
- Intel® Total Memory Encryption encrypts all data at the silicon level to help protect data in memory from cold boot attacks, including physical memory and DIMM removal attacks, and also helps mitigate splicing attacks. OEMs can configure end user PCs with this technology based on customer requests.
- Intel® Threat Detection Technology, part of Intel® Hardware Shield, provides IT teams with near real-time insights about end user devices. With the industry's first silicon-enabled AI threat detection, provided only by Intel, this enhanced security feature takes full advantage of the advanced telemetry capabilities of Intel® Hardware Shield by augmenting ISV solutions to help stop ransomware and cryptomining attacks.5
Optimal User Experiences Across the Entire Organization
Today’s workforce expects a lot out of their business PCs. The latest generation of Intel® mobile processor technology provides flexibility, device stability, and enhanced capabilities that deliver optimal user experiences to employees—whether they’re mobile go-getters working from various locations or power users with resource-intensive data analysis, engineering, finance, visual effects production, or content creation workloads.
Today’s business PC users need technology they can easily take with them, wherever their business takes them. IT teams need devices that are easy to manage and secure from anywhere at a moment’s notice. Business-class notebooks powered by 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® mobile processors:
- Meet the needs of your modern, mobile workforce by delivering both convenience and performance in portable form factors.
- Deliver impressive real-world battery life that helps employees stay in their productivity zone for longer while on the go.
- Help maximize your IT spend and enable end users to get more work done from anywhere at an affordable price point.
Why Mobile Workstations?
The demand for powerful mobile devices that can keep up with today’s compute-intense workforce—whether remote, in office, or on the go—is on the rise. Mobile workstations powered by Intel® Xeon® W-11000 processors:
- Effortlessly power business-critical workloads in architecture, engineering, construction, and finance.
- Enable optimal user experiences with richer graphics, more stability while working with large data sets, and more intelligent computing overall.
- Protect important data with support for error correcting code memory that helps prevent data corruption and crashes.
Intel® Stable IT Platform Program (Intel® SIPP) is an integrated validation platform that helps IT manage computer lifecycle complexities with confidence by ensuring optimal device stability and reliability for all users. Intel works collaboratively with OEM partners to certify that devices are built to give IT and end users the stability and reliability of a true business-class device, which is why Intel® SIPP aims for zero hardware changes for at least 15 months or until the next generational release.
The Latest Intel® vPro® Platform for Mobile Processors
- Intel® Core™ vPro® mobile processors(U-series & H-series)
- Intel® Xeon® W-11000 mobile processors
- Intel® Wireless-AC or Intel® Wireless-AX
- Intel® Ethernet Connection
- Intel® solid state drives (SSDs)
- Intel® Xe graphics architecture
- Integrated Intel® Wi-Fi 6 / Discrete Intel® Wi-Fi 6E (Gig+)
- Intel® Optane™ memory H20 with SSD6
- Discrete Thunderbolt™ 4 technology
- Intel® Deep Learning Boost
- Error correcting code (ECC) memory support7
- Intel® Hardware Shield includes:
- Intel® Threat Detection Technology
- Intel® Runtime BIOS Resilience
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology
- Intel® System Security Report
- Intel® System Resource Defense
- Intel® Virtualization Technology
- Intel® Trusted Supply Chain (eligible SKUs)
- Intel® Active Management Technology2
- Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant
- Intel® Setup and Configuration Software
- Intel® Manageability Commander
- Intel® Remote Secure Erase
- Intel® Stable IT Platform Program
- Microsoft Windows 10 Validation Program