(1) Intel® Server Board MYP1USVB
(2) 1U PCIe x16 Riser Card MYP1URISER
(1) 12 Gb SAS backplane FR1304S3HSBP
(4) 3.5” hot swap drive tool less carriers FXX35HSCAR2
(1) Pre-installed control panel
(1) 350 mm backplane I2C cable J20956 -xxx
(1) Mini SAS HD cable AXXCBL650HDHD
(1) Backplane power cable
(1) 1U Server airduct MYP1UADUCT
(6) 40 x 28 mm managed system fans
(1) 750W power supply module FXX750PCRPS
(2) CPU passive heat sinks, 51 fins AXXSTPHMKIT1U
(2) CPU heat sink “No CPU” label inserts
(2) Standard CPU Carriers H72853 -xxx
Dual CPU support up to 150W TDP.
Up to 165W for specific single CPU configurations.
Memory & Storage
Two USB 3.0 ports on back panel
One internal USB 3.0 type-A connector
Two USB 3.0 ports on front panel
Intel® Server System M20MYP is purpose-built to provide the cost efficiency and flexibility you expect in an entry-level server—while delivering the exceptional performance and security built into Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors.
Configure to Order Intel® Data Center Blocks (Intel® DCB)
Intel® Data Center Blocks (Intel® DCB) are purpose built, fully validated server systems that can help partners accelerate time to market with innovative server solutions built with the latest technology. In addition to predefined configurations, Intel will also build servers to your specifications from a list of validated components optimizing the performance and costs when a more custom system is needed. For use by Distributors and Resellers, only.