The Intel® Integrated RAID Module RMS3AC160 is uniquely designed to offer additional advanced RAID and configuration flexibility to the existing Intel® RAID Module RMS3 family line. This RAID module is 2U capable with a mezzanine board form factor that affords 16 port capabilities with full RAID 0/1/10/5/50/6/60 support without taking up a standard add-in card PCIe* slot. Powered by LSI* technology and designed to improve expansion of server storage, the RMS3AC160 enables exceptional SAS performance and scalability.
- Broadcom* SAS3316 Raid-on-Chip (RoC) controller provides SAS 3.0 compliance, including 12 Gb/s data transfer
- Up to 2GB DDR4 1866MHz cache
- Four mini-SAS HD SFF8643 SAS/SATA connectors for up to 16 internal targets
- x8 PCI Express* Generation 3 interface
- Optional Intel® RAID Maintenance Free Backup AXXRMFBU6
- Optional Intel® RAID premium feature keys such as Intel® RAID SSD cache, and Intel® RAID drive encryption management
Mainstream Intelligent RAID: The RMS3AC160 RAID module uses the Broadcom* SAS3316 RAID Controller, and provides mainstream Intelligent RAID capability supporting RAID levels 0/1/10/5/50/6/60, along with write back and read ahead acceleration using the 2GB of DDR3 1866MHz onboard cache memory. The cache can be protected from power loss using the Maintenance Free Backup Unit AXXRMFBU6. This module also supports all Intel® RAID premium feature keys, including the SSD cache performance feature and the Hardware Disk Encryption support key.
|Exceptional performance and scalability||Supplies PCI Express* Generation 3 architecture with over 750,000 IOPS in RAID mode and up to 16 targets directly attached.|
|Advanced data protection||
Provides intelligent RAID 0/1/10/5/50/6/60 for enterprise-class server and workstation environments where high-performance and reliable data protection are required.
Advanced tools and features simplify storage configuration, scalability, and serviceability.