12 Gb/s low-profile card ideal for extending RAID arrays beyond eight drives
- SAS 3.0 data transfer with up to 36 total ports at 12 Gb/s
- Nine HD SFF8643* mini-SAS internal connectors for the 36 internal ports
- Narrow mid-plane form factor for 2U chassis or systems with 2.5-inch drives from Intel and easily mountable in third-party chassis
- Right angle (RA) 4-pin power connector
- Two short cables with SFF8644* connectors
Intel® RAID expander RES3TV360 is ideal for solutions with more than eight drives and is an ideal complement for SAS 3.0 generation RAID cards from Intel and 2U Intel® Server Chassis with 2.5-inch drives. Designed as a mid-plane form factor, the RES3TV360 has low-height components and narrow width for easy mounting into Intel® Server Systems as well as third-party chassis.
|Low-cost alternative to high port count RAID cards||
Provide a more economic solution similar to a high port count card, but with more flexibility as it can be combined with a wide variety of SAS RAID cards or modules.
|Excellent performance and data aggregation||Capable of allowing SAS 3.0 high port count RAID products from Intel to reach their optimal performance with transfer rates of up to 12 Gb/s per port. Compliance with the SAS 3.0 specification allows for bandwidth aggregation of 6 Gb/s target data for transfer at 12 Gb/s.|
|Exceptional quality and support||Thoroughly tested with the latest Intel® RAID product families to ensure ease of deployment; and backed by a three-year warranty (a five-year extended warranty is available for optional purchase)|