|NOTICE||Release 25.0 is the last release to support Windows* 7 and Windows Server 2008 R.2.|
For Windows* 7, Intel® Ethernet Adapters can have full support, in-box only support, or both.
- In-box means the drivers are supplied with Windows*.
- Driver and software updates aren't available for adapters that are in-box only.
- You might be able to add an adapter with in-box support to a team using multivendor teaming (MVT).
- Not included with in-box support:
- Intel® PROSet for Windows* Device Manager
- Intel® Advanced Network Services (Intel® ANS) driver for teaming and VLANS
- These adapters have Intel® PROSet for Windows Device Manager and Intel ANS (teaming and VLAN).
Review the updated list of supported Intel® Ethernet Adapters at Supported Operating Systems for Retail Intel® Ethernet Adapters.
Review the updated list of supported Intel® Ethernet Controllers at Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Ethernet Controllers (LOM).
Legacy Intel® Ethernet Adapters with driver support for Windows 7*
|10/100 Mbps Ethernet Adapters:||Yes||No|
|PCI and PCI-X* Gigabit (1000 Mbps) Adapters||Yes||No|
|PCI Express* Gigabit (1000 Mbps) Adapters: ||Yes||Yes|
| || |
|PCI-X* 10 GbE (10 Gbps Ethernet Adapters)||No||No|
|PCI Express* Intel® 10 Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapters with Intel® 82598 Ethernet Controller: ||Yes||Yes|
|Supported Operating Systems for Retail Intel® Ethernet Adapters|