We recommend using WeChat* to identify your processor:
- Follow our official support account on WeChat. Search for IntelCustomerSupport, or scan this 2D matrix:
- Click Customer Support in the self-service menu.
- Click processor on the Customer Support menu page.
- Enter the serial number in the input box and click Manual verification or click Continue scan to scan the processor Bar code.
|Note||WeChat China boxed processor identification is applicable for China customers only. To claim warranty for China Boxed Processor, contact Intel Customer Support in China. |
If you do not have an Intel account, please register your account Click Register for Basic Intel® Account.
The other option to identify your processor:
- Contact Intel Customer Support and provide your Retail Box Serial Number or ULT number. An agent can help you with processor identification.
|How to identify my desktop processor and fan markings for warranty requests|
|Processor warranty information|