The following items are included in the box:
- Intel® NUC 8 Rugged Kit NUC8CCHKR and NUC8CCHKRN, with the following components already installed:
- Intel® NUC Board NUC8CCHB, with soldered-down Intel® Celeron® Processor N3350
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 module (M.2)
- Solderered-down 64GB eMMC
- Integration poster
- Rubber feet for chassis
- Antenna cables for external wireless "rabbit ears"
- 19V power adapter with region-specific power cords:
Product Code Power Cord1 BKNUC8CCHKR, BKNUC8CCHKRN No power cord2 BKNUC8CCHKR1, BKNUC8CCHKRN1 US power cord BKNUC8CCHKR2, BKNUC8CCHKRN2 EU power cord BKNUC8CCHKR3 UK power cord BKNUC8CCHKR4, BKNUC8CCHKRN4 AU power cord BKNUC8CCHKR5 IN power cord
1 To learn more about the power cord types and complete lists of countries that use each type, see IEC World plugs website.
2 An AC power cord must be purchased separately. Power cords are available at many Internet sites for use in multiple countries. The connector on the cord is a C6 type that plugs into the power adapter C5 type connector. This three-plug type is also known as a cloverleaf connector.
The following items are not included in the box and must be provided separately:
- M.2 SSD (Solid State Drive)
- Operating system