Heavyweight Performance. Lightweight Portability
Thin, light, and sleek devices powered by 10th Gen Intel® Core™ mobile processors deliver next-generation performance and innovation, and appeal to the aesthetics.
- Built-in intelligent performance features allow the software your customers use to anticipate their needs and adapt to them.
- Natural, seamless & responsive interactions using voice services on the integrated quad-core ADSP.
- Nearly 3X faster1 wireless speeds with Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) than last generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard.
- 4K content on-the-go and stream premium UHD content or game in HD with Intel® UHD Graphics.
Desktop-Caliber Performance in a Laptop
Offer desktop-caliber performance in a laptop with 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, featuring processor and platform benefits such as:
- Untethered gaming with Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+)
- One-port connectivity with Thunderbolt™ 3 technology
- Faster game loading with Intel® Optane™ memory
- Optimized for discrete graphics performance
- Latest Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 and Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost (Intel® TVB)
- Instantaneous overclocking with Intel® Speed Optimizer
Get Elite Real-World Performance
Get elite real-world performance with 10th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors, including new features such as:
- Up to 5.3 GHz with Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost (Intel® TVB)2
- Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology) across 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 to i3 processors
- Up to 10 cores with 20M Intel® Smart Cache
- Up to DDR4-2933 support
- Enhanced Core & Memory Overclocking3 4 5
- Intel® 400 Series Chipset
Changing the Game in Worker Productivity, PC Security and Computing Innovation
The latest Intel® Core™ vPro® processors set a new standard for business PCs – enabling flexibility to face unexpected challenges, meeting the dynamic needs of business users and helping IT do more with less. New features include:
- Hardware-based security features
- Modern remote manageability,
- Improved performance and connectivity streamline IT’s workload, simplifying deployment, management, and support.
Product and Performance Information
Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost (Intel® TVB) Disclaimer: Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost (Intel® TVB) feature is opportunistic at a temperature of 70°C or lower and when turbo power budget is available. The frequency gain and duration is dependent on the workload (best for bursty workloads), capabilities of the individual processor, and the processor cooling solution. Frequencies may reduce over time and longer workloads may start at the max frequency but drop as processor temperature increases.
Unlocked features are present with select chipsets and processor combinations. For more complete information about performance and benchmark results, visit www.intel.co.uk/benchmarks.
Overclocking Disclaimer: Unlocked features are present with select chipsets and processor combinations. Altering clock frequency or voltage may damage or reduce the useful life of the processor and other system components, and may reduce system stability and performance. Product warranties may not apply if the processor is operated beyond its specifications. Check with the manufacturers of system and components for additional details.
Available only on 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 and i9 desktop processors.